TPShoot to Exhibit at the 2015 Duck Craze at Foxhall Resort & Sporting Club - Saturday, August 8th
2015 Duck Craze Sporting Clay Shoot
Largest Sporting Clay Tournament in Georgia
TP Shoot will be exhibiting there on August 8th and if you sign up for the October 2015 Pull ‘Em for Pink tournament, while attending Duck Craze, you will receive a Govino glass filled with yummy pink lemonade and a Tickled Pink Shooting Club patch to wear at the Pull ‘Em For Pink tournament.
You can shoot as part of the TP Shoot team (or any team of your choice) by registering the day of the Duck Craze event or on-line on our Pull ‘Em For Pink page. If you choose to register online now, as part of “TP Shoot Club” team, you will receive your patch at Duck Craze, or at the date of the Pull ‘Em For Pink tournament.
Held at the Foxhall Resort & Sporting Club, the Clay Tournament is conducted on a 15 station sporting clays course.
The West Georgia Cornhole will be conducting the Duck Craze Cornhole Tournament!!
Activities for the whole family include horseback riding, bocce ball, horse shoes, cornhole, croquet, Yamaha demo rides, hover craft rides, volleyball , archery, kid jumpies, clay shoot, BBQ, live band and much more.
From daylight to dark August 8th at Foxhall Resort in Douglasville. Come join the fun!
The Duck Craze Sporting Clay Shoot Tournament is Sponsored by Top Companies that are Proven Businesses in Georgia.
What to Expect when you Arrive at the Duck Craze Clay Shoot
When: August 8th, Saturday.
Where: Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club Bring your golf cart. Foxhall is located at 8000 Capps Ferry Rd. Douglasville, Ga. 30135 (770)489-4380
- Register / Check In at Overlook Lodge.
- Shooting Times: 8:00am, 11am and 2pm. –Duck Call Start (quack quack)
- Be sure to come at 7:00am for the day or at least 1 hour before your shooting time - Times will be determined before the tournament based off your preference and availability of your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice.
- No Alcohol Please
- Come for the day!
- Two Banquets: One at 3:00pm and the Grand Banquet at 7:00pm
- Don’t forget the live band and BBQ catered in from Hudson’s