Summer Fun Bucket List
Article courtesy of Livehappy.com
Or, 17 more reasons to love this time of year.
When summer arrives, the mercury rises and it’s time to slow down the hectic pace of life. But before sinking permanently into your hammock, we have a project for you: Tick off some boxes on your bucket list! What, you say—productivity during the summer? But a bucket list is different from a to-do list. It’s a bucket full of all the fun things you’ve always wanted to do. So while you are whiling away your time this summer—or trying to keep the kids entertained during those dog days—try some suggestions from our list below.
1. Take windsurfing lessons
2. Go for a ride in a hot air balloon
3. Try out a Zen retreat
4. Visit Niagara Falls or the Great Smoky Mountains
5. Chill out at a music festival
6. Host a snow-cone or homemade ice-cream stand
7. Organize a block party for your street
8. Get certified for SCUBA diving
Read the rest of the article and more detail on the list above at:
Sandra Bienkowski is a contributing editor for Live Happy.